Friday, September 24, 2010

week 11: final evaluation

Answer---à This class has been a great experience and I’ve learned a lot form it. The classroom dynamic here has been learning and having fun at the same time. And I admit that I did have fun in this class. The people in the class were not rude or disruptive; they were here to learn and made it an easier place to be.  Especially when you’re learning things that are so intricate and confusing. I think that I’ve learned a lot of the course competencies that at first, I didn’t think I was going to be able to do. But I have learned that there are a lot of things that go into the laws of media.  I’ve learned that you can’t just go out and make something, call it whatever you want, sell it for any price and sell where ever you want.  There are certain rules and regulations that you have to go through before you can make an invention. Then once you get an invention made, you have to patent it. If you don’t patent it someone could steal your idea and make it their own. Not only does this go for patents but also with trademarks, service marks, and intellectual property. I think that during the duration of this class I have came a long way from knowing barley anything about copyright, patent, and trademark law to knowing a decent amount about copyright, patent, and trademark law. I think that I have deserved at least a C. I have been doing the work and understanding what needs to be done. The reason I didn’t give myself a higher grade is because I am missing some things. I do not have the internet at my house and it was hard for me to make it to the school every time I needed to use it. But if not for the missing assignments I would definitely need a A or B. But I think that a C is low enough to show that I messed up and need to be ontime with my work but also high enough to show that I grasped all the material, I just had some technology peoblems

No comments:

Post a Comment